If you are a huge lover of chicken, this recipe is for you! There are such days, when you are really tired to cook the complicated dishes that require a lot of commitment and time. Still, you are hungry and you want to eat something tasty and easy to be prepared. What will be your decision?
Read my new recipe about pasta with chicken, tomatoes, cheese and spices and crate a wonderful dinner for yourself or your family or your friends. 💃🏻 Time for cooking with meunierka! 😊
🍜 Pasta (different types, I usually use spaghetti)
🍜 Tomatoes (1 big tomato or 2 tomatoes the middle size)
🍜 Cheese (Parmesan, feta or any other cheese)
🍜 Spices for chicken
🍜 Mix of the Italian spices
🍜 Olive oil, butter
- Cook the pasta in a big pot of boiling water with salt until the pasta will be ready.
- Drain your cooked pasta. Put it into a big bowl and add butter.
- Take a raw chicken and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Put them in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, spices (your choice), special spices for chicken, citron (if you want), olive oil. Mix everything.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cut the tomatoes and cheese into small pieces.
- Put the slices of chicken to the pan, add tomatoes and cheese. Cook that all for around 7-10 min, until the meat inside slices becomes white. When everything is ready, add the cooked chicken slices with tomatoes and cheese to the bowl with pasta. Mix everything.
- Serve the dish.